Tuesday, March 20, 2012

S.O.S

   I can't do it any more. It was easy to put on a brave face when I thought there was a fighting chance, but that chance is gone. It faded with my last shred of hope. We have to be out by the fifteenth of next month. That just means we have to move into house with my grandparents. A house that could never be home. If I can't be alone in a house it cant be home. I need to feel comfortable to feel at home, and that just can't happen with a man who can't remember my name and a woman that pushes for details I don't have. I just want to know that I can come home to an empty house and have time to unwind without someone up my ass about everything. I don't want to lose this place that is just becoming a home to me. This apartment is sentimental. I didn't hurt this bad when we had to move away from the life I had when I was twelve. I lost my friends my home, my dad, myself, but this hurts so damn bad. I just breaking down.

No comments:

Post a Comment