Friday, March 2, 2012

Adele, Silver Shoes, and a Burrito

  So as I'm sure most of you imaginary readers know it's lent. Well I assume you know, considering I made you up you should know. Screw it lets just say you do, and if you don't google it. My mother made me give up meat on Fridays. I HATE IT!! < (Just something to know for later). So we were in the car driving to Payless to buy me new shoes to match my dress for the military ball. I was saying something about "I don't need new shoes" and "I don't even know why I'm going, whatever". Finally, I decided I want a burrito. Then that was all I wanted, one of those delicious Beefy 5 layer burritos from Taco Bell. MMMMMMM. I couldn't have a burrito because its Friday. ALL I WANTED! Now for Adele. We were in the car and of course that's the CD there Adele's 21. Then my mothers friend starts flipping songs and sticks on "One and Only" we listened to that three times. My head was going to explode. I just wanted a burrito. My mom goes into the grocery store for food and I was stuck in the car. While my mom's friend was out smoking, I screamed out " That bitch won't let me have what I want. All I want is a mother fucking Burrito!!!". Now I'm at home *sigh* still no burrito.

No comments:

Post a Comment