Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hang Me Out to Dry

   It's sad when the only thing you have to look forward to in your  own home is washing your face. My older sister and I never get along and we never have. I hate to say it, but the best thing that ever happened to me was her moving out. We would scream and get violent with each other daily. When she left it just felt right. Now she doesn't care. She comes over and pitches a fit over some new shit that honestly doesn't matter then she bitches about me. She complains about the two of us not spending time together so I cancel on my friends, then she calls me anti social. Then after attacking me, she leaves and doesn't talk to anyone for months. Upon her return she is loved and praised by the very family that causes me to feel like an outsider. She claims I never practice at the things I enjoy. What the hell, she's never around why does she think she has the right. My family praises her for being "cute, bubbly, sweet". I'm always being scolded for being "fat, loud, annoying". I just feel like a room mate in the house I'm told to call home. How can I call a house home if I don't feel like I belong. Do you think my writing is getting weaker?

1 comment: