Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Silence is a sin

  Silence is not a sin by its self, but it contrubutes to a sin. Thou shalt not murder, It's on of the Ten commandments. This is not a religous blog, nor do I wish it to be. I have mulled over the concept of the silence and I realized it really is a sin. In keeping silence you are both murdering and baring false witness. Both are commandments. Granted the fact that you aren't ACTUALLY killing some one, you are killing your self. If you don't admit to yourself how you feel it will eat you. If you are asked a direct question and you can't seem to find the truth spilling of your lips, it will eat you. Death probably stalks us liars and those of us that bottle our feelings. I've often found my self doing both. So I guess todays question is, Am I going to Hell for silence?

No comments:

Post a Comment