Thursday, March 1, 2012

Error Can Not Access at This Time.

 I have an issue. I am a bit of a perfectionist. The only issue with that is that it tends to cause me to suffer from clutter blindness. My motto is "If you don't have time to do it right, then don't do it at all". Since I rarely have time to do things right things are always a mess. I never notice the mess until I trip over it in the middle of the night. Eventually, I get bored and realize the only time I have is now so I clean. Anyway, My messy home life isn't what I wanted to talk about. Today I was doing a monologue for my drama class and after I went my friend (you know my friends  remain anonymous) told me that I missed a line. I physically started to shut down. I hate missing out on key parts in assignment. But that line really bugged and if it obvious it still bugs me. My brain quit functioning I could think of anything. Nothing was sticking in my brain, I felt dead. I don't like that feeling. Every time that happens I start to fear the inevitable. I begin to fear death. What is the afterlife? Is there an afterlife? Hit me up down below let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment