Saturday, January 7, 2012

Judgy

  I  just found out my best friend is pregnant. Now the one that should be bitching about being judged is her, right? Well, it isn't  her mom is the one complaining about people judging her. I love my friend and am highly worried about her future. Her mother won't let her get an abortion or put it up for adoption. This girl is 14 has no goals, no prospects, no job, and SUCKS at school. Not just that, the father is an ass hole. So all this could put so much stress on my friend that she miscarries and that would really screw her up. Her mother then posts on Facebook that people need to quit judging. Now that wouldn't bug me so much if all the comments didn't say we'll be there for you. They aren't there for her daughter, but her. The mom is stupid enough to take in strays on a daily basis and let her daughter's OLDER boyfriend stay in her home. She is making her daughter keep a child she might not even want. I would suggest that she give custody to her older, engaged sister who can't have kids. But that would be a constant reminder of the pain.  Her mom just needs to step off, because everyone judges. Judging is in human nature, there is a profession dedicated to it for Christ's sake. Even her mom is judging her and she can't even see it. Her mom is going to keep judging her as long as that kid exists. Hell this girl is my best friend and I'm not ashamed to admit that I judged her a little too. She can't handle a kid and they got evicted from an apartment so neither can her mom. So since I'm never going to see her again here we go. Bitch quit fucking judging those who judge you because your no fucking better. Do whats right for the family and keep that ass hole away from her. SO BITCH STEP DOWN AND SUPPORT YOUR DAUGHTER WITH WHATEVER SHE WANTS TO DO! IT'S YOUR DAUGHTERS KID NOT YOURS LET HER MAKE HER OWN DAMN CHOICES, AND HELP HER WITH WHAT SHE CHOSES!!!!  DON'T FORCE HER TO DO ANYTHING. One more thing out of her mom's mouth and I will show her judging!

No comments:

Post a Comment