Saturday, February 16, 2013

Midnight Run

   I hate when I'm texted past nine o'clock. To be honest I really just hate the idea of texting in general, but I don't like being texted past nine. Now here's the story of it. Last night or more like this morning, I got a text message from a guy I like. It was almost midnight, but I smiled just because of the name on my contacts. Well the way he was texting was a little off so I asked if he had been drinking to which he reluctantly admitted he had been.Then I was asked a question. Now the question seemed a bit bizarre even for him so I didn't answer I changed subjects. A random string of text messages followed on his part. I dismissed my self from the conversation  because it felt forced. Later I got a text from his phone from a friend who knows I like this guy. Now I'm trying to figure out who was actually texting me. I had a performance I had to go to this morning. I knew if I didn't sleep I would never be performance ready, but trying to figure this out really just made me feel exhausted. I probably could have gotten a command performance (okay no I couldn't of but it's fun to dream, right?)if I had slept better. So now I'm just lost. In the words of Bradley Copper from the Hangover "Don't text me it's gay".

No comments:

Post a Comment