Friday, February 22, 2013

Pour Me Out

I'm doing something I don't take credit for doing very often. I'm obsessing and I'm crying, at the same time. I feel like explaining would be crediting me to the melodramatic, whiny, teen, girl stereotype. Either way here goes. I've been pining over this boy for a while now. He doesn't like me the way I like him and I understand that, but it still hurts like hell to see him with someone else. It hurts even worse that he's hiding it from me, because I hate the stupid bitch (and have since before I even knew the guy I like). The guy doesn't know that I like him, or at least I hope he doesn't somebody once told me that it was kind of obvious. Now I know he's with this girl and happy, I can't even say anything because he doesn't know that I know. This girl has a tendency to destroy peoples lives, the last to guys that dated her threatened to kill themselves. Now I, a lamb dressed as a wolf, am crying and listening to sad music being a stereotype.

No comments:

Post a Comment