Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tradition

I have come to terms with a new tradition of mine. It seems that I only write on this blog when I'm in the schools computer lab. Does that add procrastinator to my list of words describing my self. Does this mean that said list is now pessimistic, precocious, narcissistic procrastinator? That title is a lot for one to say let alone digest. Any way, I am allowing myself to fall in to a destructive pattern that i do not intend on correcting. I will never go so far as to say that I'm the Charlie Sheen of the literary world, but I am a warlock from Mars. I am a total fricken rock star with tiger's blood in my veins. We love you, Charlie.  Yet again I find myself falling from my topic. This new tradition is one I chose to share with you, because of course I am in the computer lab typing on my narrcissistic blog. If you have any comments write them below so I can personally tell you to BITE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment