Friday, November 4, 2011

Guess where I am??

I found out who my friends are. I had two friends I trusted and told almost everything. Today after a seminar that brought up some crap that I  tried so hard to suppress. No one actually came up to me to ask if I was okay, except one person. The two girls I thought were my friends I had to tell I was depressed. I even had to tell my friends that I've had since kindergarten that I was upset. I won't even get into details about what the hell kind of bad things I've had happen to me in my 15 years on Earth. That one person I know and even think of as a friend that asked if I was alright was Jordan. This is the only time I will ever mention a name on my blog. So now I know who I can trust.

Oh and I'm at the computer lab!

No comments:

Post a Comment