Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fehhh

I can't stand my mother! She wasn't in the room  twenty minutes  before my mood drastically declined.  Just when she walks into the room my irritation level escalates to the highest level, Middle finger level.  I'm always expected to do stuff without being asked, and it bugs! Never can I be trusted. Nope to simple. She assumes I'm going to end up like my sister.  I saw what that air head did to our family. My mom treats me like a kid. She doesn't believe I have any writing talent. I would kill for me to not have to ask her to ask about my day. I know I'm "lucky" in some way because some people don't have or never knew their parents. I just can't stand having everyone think we're one happy go lucky, perfect family. Somebody tell me why I have to put up with a mom like this!! Any one out there with a mom or a dad like mine tell me what to do please.

No comments:

Post a Comment